Ultrasonic cleaning has been proven to be the most efficient method of removing contaminants–such as grease, oil, wax, fluxes, fingerprints, oxides and other deposits–from visible and invisible surfaces, holes and cracks. In general, if an item can be cleaned with a liquid, it can be cleaned much faster and more thoroughly with an ultrasonic cleaner. It may not be possible to clean certain intricate and complex parts without the use of an ultrasonic cleaner. Ultrasonic cleaners are widely used in a variety of cleaning applications, from cleaning jewelry, medical equipment to microcircuitry and spacecraft parts and assemblies. SonicWise serves the industry with a wide range of ultrasonic cleaners from tabletop models to custom-designed, large capacity, multi-stage industrial ultrasonic cleaners.
APPLICATIONS OF ULTRASONIC CLEANERS
- Scientific Instruments
- Electrical and electronic parts and assemblies
- Surgical and dental instruments
- Machined parts
- Industrial parts and assemblies
- Optical parts and equipment
- Automotive and aerospace parts and assemblies
- Musical instruments
- Plastic, ceramics, and metal parts and assemblies
- Printed circuit boards
- Printers and plotters print heads and assemblies
- Fire restoration
- Jewelry, clocks and watches
STANDARD FEATURES OF SONICWISE ULTRASONIC CLEANERS
- Self-tuning and reliable solid-state circuitry for uniform cleaning.
- Rugged and efficient lead zirconate titanate transducers.
- Stainless steel rust-proof enclosures.
- Seamless stainless steel tank (most models).
- PID digital timer.
- Timing range from 1 sec to 9999 hours.
- Repeatable time cycle.
- Heater ON-OFF switch
- PID digital temperature controller.
- Dual display for Fahrenheit(F) and Celsius(C).
- Ultrasonic ON-OFF switch
- Sweep frequency.
- Ball valve drain.
- Made in USA.
- Two Year Warranty on parts and labor.
SonicWise brings decades of experience to the manufacturing of high quality, ultrasonic cleaning systems and other related products. We offer a wide spectrum of options in custom-designed systems, ranging from hundreds of gallons of capacity to multi-stage cleaners. No matter what your cleaning application may be, we can help you choose an ultrasonic cleaner which fits your need for effective cleaning with ease of use and long-lasting operation.
In addition to our standard table-top sonic cleaners and industrial ultrasonic-cleaners, we provide custom-designed systems to match your cleaning requirements. Simply fill in our on-line quotation form and speedy response will be sent to you with the specifications and cost on your ultrasonic cleaner requirement. If you are not sure of the dimensions or other criteria, tell us the intended cleaning application, we’ll handle the rest.
Partial list of our customers
Bureau of Engraving
Colorado State University
Johnson & Johnson
Pearl Harbor Navy
RA Medical systems
Robins Air Force Base
Sandia National Lab
University of Houston
Yakama Regional Hospital
Army Aviation Supply
Turtle & Hughes